Translate

Tuesday 1 September 2015

A Little Bit of Progress

September 1, 2015
It doesn't look like much but this is the progress I've made so far on my Prairie Schooler design.  I only had about an hour or so last Saturday to work on it so this was all I was able to get done.  I figure if I can work on it for an hour a day, I might be able to make good progress on it.  I did find there was an advantage to stitching these as individual designs.  I am able to choose the design I most want to work on and stitch that one before any of the others.  This is the Autumn chart.  I figured it would be appropriate to stitch it since fall is fast approaching.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's progress.

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Progress is progress, no matter how many stitches. Looking forward to seeing more of it :)

Carol said...

It's always surprising how long it takes to stitch a border, isn't it? Nice progress and I think your stitch-an-hour plan is great, Bette!

Annie said...

The border looks really nice:) Looking forward to seeing more progress:))

Rita said...

Every stitch counts! Looking good!

Stitching Noni said...

Great start! Every stitch you stitch is one less you have to stitch :o)
Hugs xx