Translate

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

September Prairie Schooler Update

September 30, 2015
I guess it's time to update my Prairie Schooler I've been working on.  I have made quite a bit of progress on it since last month.  I've been trying to work at least an hour a day on it but more often than not I'm still spending way too much time on the ipad.  I have deleted most of the games on it and have been trying to limit the amount of time I've been playing the few that are left.  Also I've been spending a lot of time stitching my daughter's wedding sampler.  I've made really good progress on it and I can actually see myself finishing it by the time the wedding rolls around next year.  So I guess I'm okay with the way this one looks right now.  It is a fun piece and is working up rather quickly.

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute--I've always meant to stitch this one myself so perhaps yours will inspire me to get started :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, Carol. It's a fun one to stitch.

      Delete
  2. Lovely stitching Bette. What design is this one.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, it's the Autumn design from their Four Seasons chart.

      Delete
  3. Well done on getting some stitching one on your PS - it looks great!
    I know what you mean about the iPad games - they are a huge distraction. I try to limit myself to playing them in the morning on the train to work and then for no more than 30 mins at night after tea otherwise I would get no stitching done whatsoever!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice progress, Bette.
    I also limit my daily time on the computer but it's not difficult for me as I don't play games. But blog reading can also be very addictive, lol.

    ReplyDelete