Translate

Tuesday 20 October 2015

And onto Day 12

... well, for IHSW, I thought that I should continue on with my PS 12 Days of Santa as I am finally getting so near to finishing the series.  Yay!

So, here is Day 12 so far....



... and while these are nothing to do with Prairie Schooler,  here are some of the lovely roses from my garden (I had a play around with the special effects on the Aviary app on my iphone to get the photo looking like this).


Some wonderful PS stitching happening all around on this blog, I am so pleased that so many of  you seem to be inspired by this SAL blog.

Have a great rest of the week - today is Hump Day, hurray!

hugs, Kaye

4 comments:

twinpeakprimitives said...

Kaye, you have made a brilliant job with opening this blog and gathered us on this platform! Thank you one more time!!!

As I wrote before; your stitching and roses from your garden are adorable ♥

Rita said...

Looksin' good!

Beautiful roses too.

Thanks again for creating this blog...and to the stitches who post such beautiful projects.

Arlene G said...

I just found your stitching blogs...I am a huge Prairie Schooler fan!! I just finished Christmas Tree Farm and Winter Winds. Right now I am working on Where there are Bees.

Brigitte said...

These roses are so beautiful. Mine have suffered from the night frosts and I think the last bulbs won't open.