Translate

Sunday 2 August 2015

Welcome everyone to the Prairie Schooler SAL blog....

As I am sure that most of you know by now I decided to start this SAL when I heard the sad news for us stitchers that The Prairie Schooler is closing down:

cross stitch counted needlepoint pattern design
Goodbye

An era is ending, but I know that so many of us love Pamela and Nancy's designs and have lots of them in our stash.  Surely enough to get us through a few more years of stitching  - lol!

So, the idea with this SAL is that once a month (whenever we feel like it), we post our progress on our  Prairie Schooler projects on this blog.

I will start sending out the invitations to join this SAL blog to those stitchers who have already let me know that they want to join in the fun.  If anyone else is interested you can email me at the address on the top of the sidebar.  Please let me know the name of your blog, as well.

Also, please feel free to use the badge I have created, which is also on the sidebar, on your own blog.

I hope that you all have fun with this blog, I know that I will - there may even be some games and giveaways along the way!

hugs, 

26 comments:

twinpeakprimitives said...

I am so happy to be a part of this lovely event!
Happy stitching ♥

Kaisievic said...

So happy to have you, Nurdan! We should all have fun!

Ariadne said...

Dear Kaye, just in the city for a day or too and am so happy to see this and take part in it. Thank you for accepting me. I am starting the soonest!AriadnefromGreece!

Kate said...

Looking forward to it, Kaye! I love Prairie Schooler Designs.

Frances said...

I love this! I will make sure to pick out some Santas that I really want to stitch! I have many of the charts, but have never stitched a PS Santa! It is time for me to do so! Thank you for thinking of this!

krayolakris said...

Thanks for spinning up this blog!

Shelly said...

Yay! It's going to be fun!

Stitching Noni said...

Yeah! Now I have no excuses whatsoever to stop me from stitching a Prairie Schooler Design!!
Thanks Kaye for setting up this SAL blog... looking forward to being a part of all the fun :o)
Hugs xx

Bette said...

Definitely have my first Prairie Schooler design in mind. Can't wait to pull the fabric and threads for it.

Birdie said...

Ohhh I just sent an e-mail your way. This will be very fun and very needed to start my Christmas ornaments and gifts. Thank you.

Carm said...

Woo Hoo ! I just found a PS Santa 2006 chart. Wasn't sure I had any of their designs. Have too many to know what all I do have, LOL! Then someone mentioned a Santa design they wanted to stitch it got me to thinking. I found it so I'm good to go!

sew.darn.quilt said...

I do have one little PS chart, tiny though it may be, but it's a start! I'll send an email at once ")

Brigitte said...

What a terrific idea to create this SAL blog and thank you, Kaye, for letting me join. I have many PS designs that I want to stitch and I don't know yet which one I will start with.

Kaisievic said...

You are welcome, my dear.

Kaisievic said...

I am so pleased that you are joining in the fun!

Kaisievic said...

Fantastic!

Kaisievic said...

Wonderful!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks Brigitte, you are welcome - enjoy!

Kaisievic said...

Wonderful, Carm!

Kaisievic said...

You are so very welcome.

Kaisievic said...

I am so glad that you think so.

Kaisievic said...

You are so very welcome, my dear.

Kaisievic said...

Yes, no excuses now! lol!

Kaisievic said...

There are certainly plenty to choose from!

AnaCristina said...

thank you Kaye!

Rita said...

I'd love to join this blog. I LOVE PS and also was very sad to read that they're retiring from designing. Luckily, I have a lot of PS designs in my stash...and will slowly be collecting more while they're still available.

I have a PS Students FB page if any of you would be interested in joining.